Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer!!!!

What a freaking long school year!!!!!!!!

Way longer than even my first year teaching. I knew going into it that some bad manure was coming my way. I just had a dreaded feeling of doom. It was not the kids or the crazy helicopter hovering parents. It was the psycho middle aged female co workers!!

Yes - I SAID IT!!! Crazy middle aged women. I am still not sure what to do with unhappy middle age co workers who want to suck the zest for life outta me. WTF is that about???

Really?? If you have any ideas on how to humor them, I am ready for advice. I have tried ignoring, avoiding, flattering.... Overall, I give up.

But, the 3 best reasons to be a teacher is now upon me - June, July and August!!!!!! Yes - this is the oldest teacher joke!!! AND THE FREAKING BEST!!

13 comments:

Pseudo said...

I'm a middle aged coworker and if you tell me how they are driving you crazy, maybe I can give some advice...

Brian Miller said...

hey there! been forever it seems....i hope you enjoy the summer! i am insanely jealous...smiles. so big plans?

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Yay! You're back! I've been waiting for so long for you to pop up to the top on my blog roll. Hope the summer brings you your much needed respite!

Liz Mays said...

You nearly fell off the face of the earth! I'm glad it's summer time and you're back!

Grant said...

Fire solves everything.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Hi, saw you stopped by the kampground. Get a whistle, I am loving mine! It really makes the world stop for a second as they try to figure out who the target of my disdain is. My job is the opposite of yours, I am off in Dec., Jan., and Feb.

buffalodick said...

Open threats and physical violence sometimes works...

Jaime said...

hey there stranger! enjoy your summer. i'm so jealous of anyone who gets summers off...

Anne said...

congratulations for making it through another year, I hope to see more blog posts now that you're on break.

Anonymous said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you're back!!! You out of school already?? I still have two weeks to go of teaching!! We come out until the 8 of July!!!!

Mike said...

Hey there! You are a blogger again?? lol

Anonymous said...

You still alive??? Hope to know about you soon!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!