But where?! Down the casino?
As in, "I'd like to call in sick and be ABSENT today."
LOL!!!!!!!
TIRED:)
Hey dude, where the heck have you been???? We're missing you here.
Great non-post (cheater). :p
as long as you bring in an excuse or a doctors note you should be fine...there is some make up work to be done though...
I noticed but where've you been?
Absent is right.. Hope you're OK..
headache!! *sniff
sick :(
Post a Comment
11 comments:
But where?! Down the casino?
As in, "I'd like to call in sick and be ABSENT today."
LOL!!!!!!!
TIRED
:)
Hey dude, where the heck have you been???? We're missing you here.
Great non-post (cheater). :p
as long as you bring in an excuse or a doctors note you should be fine...there is some make up work to be done though...
I noticed but where've you been?
Absent is right.. Hope you're OK..
headache!! *sniff
sick :(
Post a Comment