L.M.F.A.O.!!!!!!!!! Much simpler than six word Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahaha!!!My word for today would be EXASPERATED!
I agree. I am wiped out!!! But wiped out is two words. I am wiped out from the hassles of december!!
My word for the day is CAFFEINE. :)
Coffee
Blueviolet and Mo!! I just had my morning cup with choc covered pretzels.
REJOICE!
INSANITY!:)
ha. i love it!my word for today...COFFEE
My word...SLEEP!!
I'm in! I'm in! Come see mine!
I'm going to have to go with MIGRAINE.-Joshua
I'm playing too. Come visit mine :)
BEER! (its after 5pm - I'm beat and thirsty :-)
My word would be DINNER! I'm starving.
15 freaking comments on one word! I love the hell out of this!
mine would be sleepy
MADNESS!!!
In Michigan, the word is "Snow!"
haha...my word would have to be "tardy" since I am commenting 6 days later!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
L.M.F.A.O.!!!!!!!!! Much simpler than six word Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahaha!!!
My word for today would be EXASPERATED!
I agree. I am wiped out!!! But wiped out is two words. I am wiped out from the hassles of december!!
My word for the day is CAFFEINE. :)
Coffee
Blueviolet and Mo!! I just had my morning cup with choc covered pretzels.
REJOICE!
INSANITY!
:)
ha. i love it!
my word for today...
COFFEE
My word...SLEEP!!
I'm in! I'm in! Come see mine!
I'm going to have to go with MIGRAINE.
-Joshua
I'm playing too. Come visit mine :)
BEER! (its after 5pm - I'm beat and thirsty :-)
My word would be DINNER! I'm starving.
15 freaking comments on one word! I love the hell out of this!
mine would be sleepy
MADNESS!!!
In Michigan, the word is "Snow!"
haha...my word would have to be "tardy" since I am commenting 6 days later!
Post a Comment